Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Man's Best Friend As Up Close & Personal As You're Ever Apt To See Thanks To Christian Vieler
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 515820 posted on 10-11-2018 at 03:44 Reply With Quote
Man's Best Friend As Up Close & Personal As You're Ever Apt To See Thanks To Christian Vieler

It can be fairly said that Christian Vieler is a one of kind professional photographer.

Well maybe not all of his body of work falls into that category, but one area of his specialization certainly does--he "thrives" on high resolution, high speed, ultra-close ups of dogs being feed a treat (as in captured in mid-air).

So if you're in the mood for seeing closeups of a variety of breeds that shows the inside of their mouths in more detail than you care to see, do a search.

He has his own website, and his site is part German and part English (I have no idea why-maybe my browser settings). It's not that hard, though, to find this particular area on his portfolio tab, as well as more traditional/conventional images. There can be no doubt that he is a dog fancier.

But if navigating a site that's part German is not your cup of tea, a search will turn up a number of all English hits that feature decent samplers of his work.

And there are uTube vids as well that are basically slide shows.

It can be fairly presumed that no animals were harmed in the making of his photos.

JackInCT has attached this image.
Click the image to enlarge it:

Click Image To Enlarge
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 515821 posted on 10-11-2018 at 09:05 Reply With Quote

Two weeks ago, someone at my work brought in a box of puppies. The squeals of delight were from everyone who walked in to the office. Dogs are funny and loyal. I picked up one and it immediately snuggled in and tried to lick me to bits while the tail went into helicopter mode.

I am not surprised that the photographer sells his wares. The quirky facial expressions will make people laugh.

Personally though I would rather have the real thing.
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 515823 posted on 10-11-2018 at 13:08 Reply With Quote

When a long haired pooch has a bad hair day, it can be a reaaaallly bad hair day.

JackInCT has attached this image.
Click the image to enlarge it:

Click Image To Enlarge
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.