Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: If I can't find my iPad, can I get the books onto something else?
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 514711 posted on 7-9-2018 at 23:21 Reply With Quote
If I can't find my iPad, can I get the books onto something else?

All my Amazon e-books were on my iPad mini, and I have not been able to find it for a couple of weeks. If it has been lost or stolen, what of all the books?

Many of them were free or very low-priced from Book Bub suggestions, but the free or 99-cent temporary purchase price has passed.

If it makes any difference, they were purchased by orders placed through my desktop machine. Delivery to [scholar's] iPad was the default delivery point.
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic
Member Is Online

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 514716 posted on 8-9-2018 at 08:37 Reply With Quote

Amazon allows transfer between different devices- ie on one at a time. Book bub I don’t know.
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 514721 posted on 8-9-2018 at 18:36 Reply With Quote

Book Bub is a daily newsletter that alerts people to e-book bargains, tailored to the kind of books that interest a person. I am listed for science fiction, Tom Clancy-type adventures, and Christian literature and non-fiction. They are big on alerting people to one-day or short-time free books or 99-cent books, or sets for $1.99.

The great bargains are often people who are new authors, or early installments in a series. They hope you will pay for the next two in the trilogy, or for more adventures with the same lead characters.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.