Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Group photo outline
Underwater Plumber


Posts: 32767
Registered: 9-5-2004
Location: Scotia
Theme: Iconic
Member Is Offline

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 405547 posted on 12-3-2010 at 18:07 Reply With Quote
Group photo outline

My friend sent me a group photo which underneath has an outline of everyone in the group with a number and their names listed underneath - it looked a bit like those group shots you get in tabloid newspapers.

He had it sent to him so doesn't know which software does that.

Is that a photoshop tool or something else?
View User's Profile View All Posts By User
Undercover MOD


Posts: 32767
Registered: 19-11-2004
Location: Riverton, South Australia
Theme: Windows XP Silver
Member Is Offline

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 405580 posted on 13-3-2010 at 03:52 Reply With Quote

Sounds like something that Photoshop might do, or you may even be able to do it using Word.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User
Super Moderator


Posts: 4279
Registered: 9-8-2002
Location: HMS Caedere
Theme: Elegance
Member Is Offline

Mood: Hmm...

[*] Post 405589 posted on 13-3-2010 at 07:47 Reply With Quote

Any graphics software can do this, and is fairly simple to do:

Enlarge canvas to give some space for the text
Fill with a colour
Use the type tool to put in text.
Save out.

That's it. I used to do it for certain groups (football teams).
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.