I got hit with a Windows Warning Window Warning spyware detected on my computer. At the same time I am being splashed with Ultimate Anti Virus 2008 pop up. Anyone know how to get this off my computer. Happy days regards Dennis.
Do you get a mock "Blue Screen " after startup ?
Yes, welcome! I've closed your repeat posts as you will get a better response on this thread if you follow Daz' advice.
Moved to virus and info...........
This will fix it....
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from one of these places:
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Worked like a champ thanks Regards Dennis