Today one of my dogs died , she was only 2 years old she and my other dog got into some antifreeze somewhere . My other dog who is nearly 2 is at the vet's on an I V . Hoping for some good news in the morning .
Waffler, that is so sad. I hope the second dog recovers. They really do tug the heart strings, don't they. Had some nasty person put out the
antifreeze on purpose?
Thinking of you and the poorly puppy.
Poor things. I hope the second one recovers.
My sick comments regarding animals on any thread does not reflect my true feelings. It is sad when you lose any pet of any age, more so when they are so young. I feel for you, Waffler and hope that other dog survives. Have you discovered the source of the culprit?
Off to the polls then to the vets to check on Candy . hopefully she will be OK
Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery. I have a family dog who is nearly 15, dreading the day when he finally leaves us :0(
Some dummy up in Minocqua let a 7-week old puppy get ahold of a pot-laced brownie.
Waiting a call back to see if it lived or not.
Said dummy is charged with poisoning an animal.
Sad day my other dog didn't make , we have just buried her beside her best friend so they can be together . They were like siamese twins always together . Gonna miss them so much R.I.P. Candy & Ginny
So sorry to hear that, waffler. At least you'll have some fond memories. Our dog, Rusty, gave us many memories when he was with us.
Sorry for your loss waffler.
Sorry to hear that, Waffler.
So sorry for your loss Waffles, made even worse because there was two I hope you find out where, how and who they got it from xx
So so sorry for your loss. R.I.P.
Sorry to hear about your tragic loss Waffler.
Sorry for your loss.
Don't let ANYONE tell you it is not right to mourn a dog.