Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Virtual Google Classoom Day
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 511226 posted on 26-1-2018 at 20:05 Reply With Quote
Virtual Google Classoom Day

A very brief article in one of my state's local online rags dated 01/26/18 reads:

"BRIDGEPORT [CT-USA]— Kolbe Cathedral High School in the city will have a virtual Google classroom day Friday, according to the private school’s Facebook page.

“Students should not report to school,” the posting said.

There was no reason given for the change."

Me Here: I must admit that I had not previously ever heard of a "Virtual Google Classoom Day".

There are no lack of Seach hits on the subject many of which extol the virtues of Google led by Google's own infatuation with itself--Google adoration optional.

Since I find myself stunned by this turn of events, I am not in a position to fill in this topic with an unbiased summary. I suggest anyone unfamiliar with this phenomena simply Search ""Virtual Google Classoom Day", and read away as you see fit.

I seem to have failed to notice that there is also a very large number of uTube vids on this subject (especially suited for anyone who's forgotten how to read).

In the meanwhile I will do some checking as to whether I'm still living on Planet Earth.

Sorry, No Pix-how does one capture a suitable image for something like this--perhaps lemmings en masse headed for a nearby cliff would do.
John_Little
Chads-r-us...

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: Confused

[*] Post 511227 posted on 26-1-2018 at 20:11 Reply With Quote

Virtual homework? Virtual detention? Virtual bullying?
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 511248 posted on 28-1-2018 at 01:49 Reply With Quote

Grand daughter is "home schooled" using a a virtual classroom. She has to log into class at certain times each day and participate online with the teacher and other students, some of whom may live hundreds of kilometres from the nearest civilisation. Without searching the aforementioned subject, I suspect that this is something similar. Her schooling is not exactly the same as home schooling, per se but close enough. Friends have home schooled all 7 of their kids, some of whom have gone on to successful tertiary education.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.