Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge's 2017 Christmas Card
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 510515 posted on 19-12-2017 at 03:55 Reply With Quote
The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge's 2017 Christmas Card

I suspect that, through no fault of their own, no one who posts on this board, verily NOT one poster, will be receiving this card. But then again, there is no justice in this life/world/whatever, at least NOT in the UK.

The image shows the picture used for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2017 Christmas card which was taken by Getty Images royal photographer Chris Jackson at Kensington Palace showing the royal couple with their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte, Issued on December 18, 2017, in London, England. There was no mention of the greeting that will be used in the card (as IF there is any need for one if you get one of these).

Well just for spite, they aren't going to get one from me either that's for sure!!!!

By the way, just in case that you (and We do know who you are) didn't notice, that little guy isn't wearing a suit and tie. And don't give me any flak that a child that age, according to English custom, does NOT wear a suit. He's in line for the throne and one of the reasons his family gets paid big money out of the public trough is to be a trend setter/the epitome of taste/etc/etc/etc.,. Also the buttons on his shirt don't line up (vertically) with his belt buckle; the handwriting is on the wall for this kid's future--and his future could well be the UK's future.

By the way No 2: feel free to come up with your own version of what the greeting on the card should be--but bear in mind, the Security Forces will be paying close attn to that.

By the way No 3: the cost of the clothing in that pix is likely more than some folks in the UK's annual income is (AND if you add in the costs of what they paid to have their hair done for this pix, you're off the charts).

JackInCT has attached this image.
Click the image to enlarge it:

Click Image To Enlarge
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic
Member Is Online

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 510516 posted on 19-12-2017 at 07:01 Reply With Quote

Some children are more important than others, or so our betters would have us believe.

I was speaking to someone very pukka last week who works with Skill Force on the Prince William Award scheme. He was saying that they didn't work in the area I teach and I pointed out that it is the most impoverished area in the country and, as a charity, they should. I also said that his dad Prince Charles is always in the area as we are one of his pet projects. The Skills Force chap said that William and Charles do not get on which took me by surprise as it wasn't appropriate for him to say so to me in the course of that conversation.

TDLR So, loads of dosh but no love in the family.
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 510518 posted on 19-12-2017 at 09:52 Reply With Quote

It doesn't surprise me that Charlie and Willie don't get on, I'd go so far as to say that none of his kids are particularly "fond" of daddy. That does not mean that, given their position in society, they will not put on a public "face" for the "show".
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.