Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Curiosity Question Re Karl's Forums Website Icon
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 509666 posted on 14-10-2017 at 14:17 Reply With Quote
Curiosity Question Re Karl's Forums Website Icon

I've been a long term user of the Dashlane Password Manager program.

Among its list of my websites that I have stored the usual login stuff, is a listing for Karls Forums.

The embedded image file show what it's 'dialog window' is for only Karls Forums, i. e., none of the others in the list. Its a pretty small screen capture image and you may have to click on it to zoom it out as to what I'm referring to.

The website image icon inside the square box has the characters "K D", i. e., that's all there is; most of my other ones have little pictures in their 'square box', typically their corporate logos.

My questions are, (1) is the "D" in "K D" a typo, (2) does the embedded image represent Karls Forums 'official' logo, (3) is the content of the image icon actually something that, as a for instance, been created by, oh say, the forums webmaster; if NOT, who came up with it, (4) IF not created by anyone in an official capacity associated with this forum, do you think that someone at Dashlane took it upon themselves to create one, (5) it's not a very striking/eye catching work of art as insignificant as a website icon may be; so do you think that somehow, someway a more attractive icon 'logo' could be had, to include throwing out a request for a new one to the posters on this board to test out their creative juices.

JackInCT has attached this image.
Click the image to enlarge it:

Click Image To Enlarge
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 509668 posted on 14-10-2017 at 14:21 Reply With Quote

Karl Davis started this board. His wife Dreamweaver keeps paying for it in memory of him.
sceptre
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: Sometimes

[*] Post 509671 posted on 14-10-2017 at 19:59 Reply With Quote

For the record , it's a favicon , file normally saved as a favicon.ico
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.