Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: You are soon to give birth in the hospital, but you have a one-year-old son who needs tending. What do you do?
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

eek.gif Post 509597 posted on 8-10-2017 at 20:36 Reply With Quote
You are soon to give birth in the hospital, but you have a one-year-old son who needs tending. What do you do?

The young mother is jobless and has few resources.

What did she do? She had the baby brought to Ruby at our home, and Ruby took care of him for about three days, until Little Mother got out of the hospital. (The one-year-old is a great-grandson to us.):D

He is a happy baby, and a joy to us. He really has taken a liking to me. (Since I am not home as much, I am more of a novelty to him. Plus, I'm good with children anyway.)

Poor Ruby has been woefully short on sleep. We don't have a crib or playpen in which to keep him restricted in movement for adult sleep time. I let her sleep while I took one of the early A.M. shifts, so I was lacking in sleep at work that day, myself.

The newborn is a baby girl. Little Mother wanted a bassinet for her, so she would have a spot to sleep. I loaned her the money, which she will repay from her next welfare payment. We have already been paying for diapers, food, and clothes when the boy runs short, so we are trying to slow down the financial hits we have been taking.
Katzy
Anything you like

Theme: Coffee

Mood: Fintlewoodlewix.

[*] Post 509601 posted on 8-10-2017 at 21:09 Reply With Quote

Can the child's father not do a turn?
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 509602 posted on 8-10-2017 at 21:23 Reply With Quote

Jeremy Kyle territory that, Katzy.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.