Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Swiss Chocolatier Unveils A 4Th Type Of Chocolate: Pink-Hued ‘Ruby Chocolate’
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 509277 posted on 8-9-2017 at 13:14 Reply With Quote
Swiss Chocolatier Unveils A 4Th Type Of Chocolate: Pink-Hued ‘Ruby Chocolate’

Matters food related seldom grace these boards. It seemed to me that this would be a good topic to break the mold, so to speak.

(ABC) — A Swiss chocolate company has unveiled a fourth type of chocolate — “ruby chocolate” — and it naturally has a pink hue.

Manufactured by Zurich-based chocolate giant Barry Callebaut, ruby chocolate is made from the ruby cocoa bean and contains no berries, berry flavoring or added color to achieve its color and taste.

Ruby chocolate has a unique flavor, which Barry Callebaut describes in a statement as “a tension between berry-fruitiness and luscious smoothness.”

The company’s chief innovation and quality officer, Peter Boone, added that the company looks forward to making ruby chocolate available to customers around the world.

Me Here: Callebaut products are extensively represented on Amazon.com (USA), but not this particular item as of today. But the day is young.

As a matter of conscience, I decided not to post an embedded pix of this product in all its magnificience lest anyone who has never searched Amazon for its chocolate fare discover that, while this particular item is yet to become available, there are chocolate items available in the 10 lb+ quantity---My Oh My is that not tempting (as in next to impossible to resist), or what!!!

Oh Yes there are numerous creme de la creme chocolates to be had on Amazon. WARNING: one must be very concerned that in the shipping negative environmental consequences may occur which will adversely affect the quality of the goodies to the extent that they will disappoint one's palette.

And hopefully plain vanilla discreet packaging is available so that other members of one's household will be oblivious to what has arrived.
John_Little
Chads-r-us...

Mood: Confused

[*] Post 509278 posted on 8-9-2017 at 16:53 Reply With Quote

Can you believe, a female friend of mine doesn't like chocolate. Perhaps she should try this one.
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 509279 posted on 8-9-2017 at 18:58 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
Can you believe, a female friend of mine doesn't like chocolate. Perhaps she should try this one.

You may wish to consider this ditty as a verbal appetizer before serving her the chocolate, i. e., read it to her.

Attribution: Author Steve Hanson [his picture is on his website; he appears to be an adult, and of normal weight]

I built my house of chocolate
from the shutters to the walls.
My doors are solid chocolate
at the end of chocolate halls.

I dust with chocolate pudding.
I bath in chocolate lakes.
And when I’m feeling tired,
I sleep on chocolate cakes!

My chairs are chocolate muffins.
My lamps shine chocolate light.
My grand piano’s cocoa…
if you’re hungry have a bite.

I decorate with chocolate
down to the chocolate wreath
I guess that’s why my mouth
is filled with chocolate teeth.

Me here: the embedded image is from the author's website, but it's not stated who made the drawing.

JackInCT has attached this image.
Click the image to enlarge it:

Click Image To Enlarge
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.