Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: North Korea
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 509202 posted on 3-9-2017 at 08:58 Reply With Quote
North Korea

H bomb test

Quote:

North Korea was struck by as many as two strong tremors on Sunday, with the South's Joint Chiefs of Staff saying it was presumed to be a sixth nuclear test.
Japan's Foreign Minister Taro Kono later said in a briefing broadcast by NHK that it concluded the tremors were a nuclear explosion. Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera said during the broadcast that Japan had sent at least three military jets to test for radiation.
"By way of the embassy in Beijing, we made it clear in the strongest words, that if this is a nuclear test, this is unforgivable, and a violation of the U.N. Security Council Resolution," Kono said, according to a CNBC translation.

North Korean television later said the reclusive country's leader, Kim Jong Un, had ordered a test of a hydrogen bomb intended to be mounted on an ICBM, Reuters reported.
John_Little
Chads-r-us...

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: Confused

[*] Post 509205 posted on 3-9-2017 at 11:49 Reply With Quote

Could be time to put your head between your knees and kiss your a**e goodbye.
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 509218 posted on 4-9-2017 at 17:59 Reply With Quote

h bomb link

Since h bombs are so much more advanced than the original fission bombs, I had not supposed that North Korea would be so far along in weapons development.

The Korean dictator did not respond to talk--warnings and threats. He did not let up for the sake of sanctions or disapproval from the Chinese.

He may really think that he can do as he pleases, without military consequences.

I am of the opinion that Trump would use military action to take out the nuclear threat before it is used, instead of waiting until great numbers of people have died from Kim's actions. I think this is more likely, in part, because U.S. defenses may not be able to take out several missiles launched simultaneously.

If North Korea actually launches against the U.S. or one of our allies, I think retaliation will be certain and swift. And, if North Korea is still able to go to war with what is left, I think there will be war, until they are defeated.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.