Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: FYI: YouTube Really Unique Server Error Webpage
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 508081 posted on 16-6-2017 at 13:31 Reply With Quote
FYI: YouTube Really Unique Server Error Webpage

FYI: YouTube Really Unique Server Error Webpage

Leave it to uTube to come up with something that's unique to it, and it alone. It looks like they (Google) turned on their staff's creative juices (AKA play=work=paid to do this to come up with this.

Upon launching uTube from my bookmarks, I got (multiple tries were identical) this webpage--embedded screen capture image attached. Note: my DSL was ops normal as per launching other bookmarks URLs, so I don't know why this error occurred. This error was identical in another browser, so I presume that the site is down.

You will likely have to zoom in to read any of the text. AND NO, I didn't send them the heads up response they requested.

Stay tuned; they're all out on their corporate HQ playground for recess.

By the way, they are NOT as smarty pants as they would like to have us believe they are. IF you zoom the image, you will see a line of text that states that they want the end user to send them the text; BUT they forgot to include an email address for the end user to do that.

JackInCT has attached this image.
Click the image to enlarge it:

Click Image To Enlarge
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 508092 posted on 17-6-2017 at 06:41 Reply With Quote

But they also said that screenshots frighten them, so they probably stole the address. FWIW I've seen this page, too, some years back, so it isn't a newbie, but, certainly, not one that you would hope to see too often.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.