Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: I am wrecked, too!
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

sad.gif Post 505188 posted on 8-11-2016 at 01:18 Reply With Quote
I am wrecked, too!

My right foot is hurting, as if I injured it somehow.

I walked and carried stuff up and down a hill when I went fishing with Ruby and other family members last Saturday afternoon. And, of course, my factory work puts some stress on it.

I was aching and limping at the store, before I got home. I was wishing I had some young family member with me to assist, but I was solo.

An entirely different topic--

I was shopping for some food (Ruby had given me a link card to use). I was frustratingly limited in my choices, those, because Ruby had already completely filled the fridge and the chest freezer. There was only a little room left in the freezer portion of the fridge (I checked before I left home this morning at 4:30 a.m. to go to work, and I left without a sandwich because the stuff was so solidly packed and I could not take things out to look around without needing extra time to figure out how to fit them back in).

So, I only got a few freezer items. And, when I got home, I saw that Ruby had filled the rest up, so full that both the chest freezer and the top freezer door were slightly open. No room for anything I brought--AFTER she had invited me to shop for food items that I cared to have!rant0000

I love her, but she is sometimes thoughtless.
Redwolf5150
Mighty Faerie Hunter

Theme: KF Arctic Blue

Mood: Call Me GRANDPA!

[*] Post 505189 posted on 8-11-2016 at 02:57 Reply With Quote

I shot a professional football game yesterday in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and my legs ached all day.
My knees are surprisingly okay, probably due to the carpet layer's knee pads I picked up at the hardware store on the way out of town to drive there.
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 505197 posted on 8-11-2016 at 22:10 Reply With Quote

Be thankful that you "cup" (freezer) is overflowing. We NEVER have that problem.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.