Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: The Neigbourhood Is Getting Crowded--*PART 2*--Wikileaks Reveals Email Exchange Between Apollo Astronaut, (USA) Feds On Alien...
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 505030 posted on 20-10-2016 at 15:33 Reply With Quote
The Neigbourhood Is Getting Crowded--*PART 2*--Wikileaks Reveals Email Exchange Between Apollo Astronaut, (USA) Feds On Alien Life

The Neigbourhood Is Getting Crowded--*PART 2*--Wikileaks Reveals Email Exchange Between Apollo Astronaut, (USA) Feds On Alien Life

Most of the article vebatim C & P sourced from my local rag's online edition:

One of Wikileaks juicy data dumps has unearthed something interesting: An email from Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

Dated July 29, 2014, Mitchell requested a conversation with President Barack Obama on extraterrestrial disclosure, or why the government is hiding the truth from all of us lemmings (cue X-Files theme--the TV show from the 90s).

"Fifty years ago Battelle, Brookings and RAND studies on UFOs convinced the government to remove knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence from the citizens of our country. These organizations advised with their best information. However, today much, if not most, of the extraterrestrial reality they examined is known by our citizens. These organizations' resultant strategies and policies of 50 years ago no longer hold credibility or benefit," the email reads in part.

The Brookings Report, submitted to Congress on April 18, 1961, dealt with issues related to space exploration, but was known for its brief section dealing with the discovery of alien lifeforms and how leaders would react should it occur.

Officially, the RAND Corporation was founded with the objective of looking into future weaponry, but conspiracy theorists suggest the actual objective was to study extraterrestrial salvage from the rumored 1942 Battle of Los Angeles.

In his argument for disclosure, Mitchell suggests a well-informed public would be better prepared for the next step of space travel and research. That includes the utilization of zero-point energies, galactic travel and research and a government that respects the wisdom and intellect of its citizenry.

Me here: I would strongly caution that if anyone on this board has to travel to the USA that they bring their own water; I have never ever seen so much weirdness and non-stop acrimony as I have witnessed this year; but it's always been there right under the surface of what passes for civilization.

JackInCT has attached this image.
Click the image to enlarge it:

Click Image To Enlarge
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 505036 posted on 20-10-2016 at 23:52 Reply With Quote

WIKIleaks e-mails
Seems like another round of conspiracy theories is about to start up along with attendant, unsubstantiated, "proof" that there is a cover up. From my searching (albeit - NOT extensive) it appears to be someone THINKS, and therefore it is FACT)
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 505039 posted on 21-10-2016 at 02:18 Reply With Quote

For those on this board who are in need of a task that demands considerable mental effort and acuity (and possibly a great deal of time would be involved in learning it to the point of comprehension), I offer up the following challenge: the email from this astronaut mentioned "zero-point energies" [it's a subject matter that's been around a good long while, and has generated a great deal of "discussion"].

I had never come across that term before, and curiosity led me to do the standard Google stuff; and there were a huge number of hits, to include many hits that stated that a given site was especially written for those without ANY scientific background; in addition I did the standard YouTube stuff with the same search words, and again there were many hits to include "tutorials" written for laypersons with all kinds of very well designed visual aids.

Result: I now know as much about zero-point energies as I did before I started, i. e., nada!!! As 'they' are wont to say re failure, it is a topic best left to those with 'the knack'. It's no wonder that Obama didn't want to see him.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.