Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: USA 3 Yr Old Girl Stands On Toilet (At Home) To Demo To Mom Her PreSchool 'Gun Drill'
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 503259 posted on 22-6-2016 at 15:49 Reply With Quote
USA 3 Yr Old Girl Stands On Toilet (At Home) To Demo To Mom Her PreSchool 'Gun Drill'

It is with immeasurable anger and sadness that I post this. The topic of my post says it all and I will NOT dignify it with a URL.

And yes this had gone viral so hits will be numerous.

IMO the impact of this video on the movers and shakers ANYWHERE in this world of ours re 'change', i. e., NOT just in the USA will be zilch.

USA public schools have a "lockdown" procedure (but I don't know if that's 100% of the schools). I have zero idea re any of the details of how that works, what the children have to do when a lockdown occurs, etc.,. I do know from my local rag's news articles that when a crime occurs in proximity to a school (and I don't mean on the school premises/grounds) the school will go into lockdown [I presume that they get a call from thepolice but I don't know that, I. e., I believe the decision to call a lockdown ultimately rests with the school authorities]. There's even a procedure to notify parents via email/text messages when such an event occurs. These lockdowns occur a few times a week in various schools in the multiple towns in the area that the newspaper covers.

By the way, there is an image of this child standing on the toilet that's probably on any hit.
Katzy
Anything you like

Theme: Coffee

Mood: Fintlewoodlewix.

[*] Post 503261 posted on 22-6-2016 at 19:30 Reply With Quote

The whole vid's on several newspaper sites.

America's love affair with guns makes such things good sense, I'd suggest, as Devil's Advocate.
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 503263 posted on 22-6-2016 at 20:12 Reply With Quote

I liked living in America and have visited back and forth for 30 years but I don't think I'll ever go back and I do fret when my daughter visits.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.