Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Katzy
Anything you like

Theme: Coffee

Mood: Fintlewoodlewix.

[*] Post 502156 posted on 1-4-2016 at 16:16 Reply With Quote
Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Quote:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update is the official name of a big update for Microsoft's newest operating system that the company will make available in Summer 2016. Formerly known as Redstone, it is a massive update that will introduce new features and changes to the operating system.

Sooo... All the things that you managed to get rid of will be put back, with loads of other cr@p...
Theravad
Super Moderator

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Indigo (dark)

[*] Post 502157 posted on 1-4-2016 at 18:02 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Katzy
Quote:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update ...

Sooo... All the things that you managed to get rid of will be put back, with loads of other cr@p...

I think Windows 7 is about good as the desktop got. 8 was a nightmare without ClassicShell as they were trying to merge too many paradigms (touch device, laptop, desktop). Windows 10 I am having difficulty with as I run it as a virtual guest on my linux machines and it is proving much fussier about what the underlying host tells it the hardware is.

T
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User Theravad's Aim Theravad's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger Theravad's Yahoo
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 502158 posted on 1-4-2016 at 18:52 Reply With Quote

It picked up a dodgy site for me earlier today. One that Google had moved to the top of the search and actually had nothing to do with the DVLC. On the negative side however it is slow to load and at times makes me wonder why I bothered to get higher speeds.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.