Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: I ache all over
the bear
Bears-r-Us

Theme: Purple

Mood: undecided

[*] Post 501817 posted on 8-3-2016 at 03:15 Reply With Quote
I ache all over

On Saturday night, I dashed to our local Asda just before they closed at 10 pm.

When I came out of the store into torrential rain. I ran to the car with my bag of shopping, opened the drivers door, then reached in to put my bag on the passenger seat.

Just as I stood up a lady who was parked at right angles in a bay opposite reversed across the road and smashed into my car door jamming me between the car and the inside of the door, then she eased forward and reversed back again knocking me over. ( felt quite silly lying flat out on the road in the rain). Two assistants helped me up and back into the store where I was looked after. The Paramedics were sent for and then the police turned up.
I was checked over at the local Cottage hospital where it was found that I had no broken bones, just soft tissue injuries, pulled muscles, along with sprains and strains.

The Medic that examined me said I would feel sore in the morning and that things would get worse before they got better. Well that lady was right, tonight I can hardly move every bit of me hurts. I'm just wondering how much worse I can expect things to get. :(

regards the Bear waveysmiley
JackInCT
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 501818 posted on 8-3-2016 at 03:34 Reply With Quote

Are you telling us that you were NOT given any prescription level (as opposed to over the counter) pain medication??????
the bear
Bears-r-Us

Theme: Purple

Mood: undecided

[*] Post 501819 posted on 8-3-2016 at 03:39 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by JackInCT
Are you telling us that you were NOT given any prescription level (as opposed to over the counter) pain medication??????

Was offered meds but already had the same pain killers from when I had a collapsed lung a couple of months age. The whole thing is being reviewed on Friday

Regards the Bear waveysmiley
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.