Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Explain it like I'm five
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 500405 posted on 22-12-2015 at 21:53 Reply With Quote
Explain it like I'm five

Why do people like Donald Trump?

Quote:

Donald Trump has attracted fresh controversy after telling a rally that Hillary Clinton was “schlonged” by Barack Obama when both ran for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008.

The Republican presidential frontrunner – who has hardly been out of the news in recent weeks following his call for all Muslims to be banned from entering the US – told a 6,000-strong audience in Michigan: “Even her race to Obama. She was going to beat Obama. I don’t know who’d be worse. I don’t know. How does it get worse?

“She was favoured to win and she got schlonged, she lost.”

READ MORE
Donald Trump adviser under fire after claiming Syrian refugees support
“I watched her the other night and said ‘this is not a president’,” he added.

The billionaire entrepreneur has previously been criticised for misogynistic comments he made in relation to an interview with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly: “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of wherever.”

The 69-year-old used the rally to raise a number of criticisms he has of Mrs Clinton, who is running for the Democratic nomination for next year’s US presidential election.

Mocking her for taking a brief toilet break during Saturday’s Democratic debate, Mr Trump told the rally: “I thought she quit, I thought she gave up.”

He later added: “I know where she went. It’s disgusting. I don’t want to talk about it.”
Nimuae
Rajkumari

Theme: KF Blue
Member Is Online

Mood: Enigmatic !

[*] Post 503461 posted on 4-7-2016 at 20:50 Reply With Quote

God save america !
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.