Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Cats
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 475145 posted on 23-7-2013 at 22:25 Reply With Quote
Cats

I am a "dog person" and although I don't mind cats I wouldn't ever get one because I live next to a busy road.

My friend that I went to visit tonight has two cats. One just loves to be petted and is a bit of a slut about who it will accept attention from - anyone will do. Tonight it was me. He let me pet him for about half an hour on my knee (not invited I might add) before promptly falling asleep and going into some adventure in dreamland. His owner said that the cat scolds them if they leave him in the house to go to work and that he is particularly bereft if they go on holiday. However the other day she went outside to find him growling at the dogs next door. He has somehow learned to growl just like they do and he will not back down from a fight - hence why he has only one eye.

The other cat is more what I think of as cats - i.e. he owns the house and lets the humans feed him and is disdainful of visitors.

So, those of you with cats - what are their quirks?
victor
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue

Mood: retired

[*] Post 475146 posted on 23-7-2013 at 22:35 Reply With Quote

I make no bones about it I hate cats, they are the biggest destroyer of bird life always prowling around for something to destroy but not eat and they mess in anyones garden but their owners, nasty evil things.
Katzy
Anything you like

Theme: Coffee

Mood: Fintlewoodlewix.

[*] Post 475158 posted on 24-7-2013 at 09:37 Reply With Quote

Before he died, Cid used to go "WOOF!" at other cats, which was a bit odd.

Quirks?

Cats are like humans, in that. Every single one of them has quirks by the shed-load.

Our Tomas is a HUGE cat, weighing in at just under two stone.

Yet, he's a total wuss. He's even scared of the laundry basket.

Funny thing, though. When it's "Come in for the night" time, he goes and rounds Flossy up, like he's a sheepdog.

Flossy snores. LOUDLY. When it's "Feed me!" time, she sits and kinda miaows. But, it sounds more like she's quacking, like a duck.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.