Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: LOOK OUT Republicans!
Redwolf5150
Mighty Faerie Hunter

Theme: KF Arctic Blue

Mood: Call Me GRANDPA!

[*] Post 466752 posted on 14-11-2012 at 23:14 Reply With Quote
LOOK OUT Republicans!

Obama warns McCain: Go after U.N. Ambassador Rice? "You have a problem with me"

Obama 2.0 has BALLS!

Anger him at your peril!

Quote:
President Barack Obama bluntly told Sen. John McCain and other Republicans to lay off their attacks against U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice over the Benghazi assault, telling lawmakers that if they go after her "then you have a problem with me." And Obama, speaking at his first postelection press conference, vowed that Republican opposition would not dissuade him from nominating Rice to replace departing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
"I don't think there's any debate in this country that when you have four Americans killed that's a problem," he told reporters in the East Room of the White House. "And we've got to get to the bottom of it, and there needs to be accountability. We've got to bring those who carried it out to justice—they won't get any debate from me on that.
"But when they go after the U.N. ambassador, apparently because they think she's an easy target, then they've got a problem with me," he warned.

kewl_glasses
delanti
Custom User Title

Theme: Coffee

Mood: Gaining momentum

[*] Post 466755 posted on 15-11-2012 at 00:49 Reply With Quote

Does she speak for the White house or does she not? I watched the Sunday news programs the day she made the rounds and she was emphatic that the attack was because of the video posted on the internet. Obama is saying that she spoke based on the latest intelligence information she had received. In the debate however he insisted that the day after the attack and before she appeared on TV, that he called it an act of terrorism.

So I see it that she was contradicting the WH version or the WH had no idea what one of their appointees was saying for 4 hours on
tv. It appears they want me to accept 2 different versions which I am unable to do. I am however waiting for the "investigation" to conclude to see what the truth of the matter is.waveysmiley
Redwolf5150
Mighty Faerie Hunter

Theme: KF Arctic Blue

Mood: Call Me GRANDPA!

[*] Post 466757 posted on 15-11-2012 at 01:47 Reply With Quote

[bad img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/536644_438830812844535_495132521_n.jpg[/bad img]
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.