Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Why does no-one ask Romney
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 465272 posted on 17-10-2012 at 09:24 Reply With Quote
Why does no-one ask Romney

about his religion's position on magic underwear, racism, golden plates or the place of Kolob?

Considering Obama has been constantly attacked for his religious background, why is no-one questioning Romney's?
giron
Who Me? As if:)

Theme: KF Blue

Mood: Inquisitive.

[*] Post 465274 posted on 17-10-2012 at 09:45 Reply With Quote

To be honest, I think most people would rather not know about his magic underwear, or his magic skid marks, for that matter. waggyfinger
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 465557 posted on 20-10-2012 at 02:16 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
about his religion's position on magic underwear, racism, golden plates or the place of Kolob?

Considering Obama has been constantly attacked for his religious background, why is no-one questioning Romney's?

Actually, President Obama is NOT constantly attacked for his religious background. The televison broadcast stations pretty much sweep it under the rug. nRev. Wright seems to have been forgotten When Obama quotes a verse from the Bible to make a point that does not match the meaning of the verse, few make any remark at all.

Anti-Mormon sentiments have been fanned lately by people who are against Gov. Romney, but it is a hard for those who want to consider themselves tolerant people to level their sights against a religion that promotes righteous living. Prominent political leaders are Mormons, including Dem. Senator Harry Reid, who is leader of the U.S. Senate.

Of course, Gov. Romney did not originate any of the positions of his religion (any more than I did, of mine). And, there is no chance that he will promote legislation on such things as getting people to wear Mormon underwear.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.