Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Obama goes to football game that didn't exist
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 407431 posted on 13-4-2010 at 18:03 Reply With Quote
Obama goes to football game that didn't exist

[UPI calls football "soccer," as Yankees do, in the article]

http://www.redstate.com/catcorben/2010/04/11/obama-goes-to-soccer-game-that-didnt-exist/

This is the source article:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/International/2010/04/11/Obama-ditches-press-pool-for-soccer-game/UPI-39431270963044/

Obama eludes the press which normally follows him around, and has them told he went to his daughter's soccer game--when, in fact, his daughter's school has not been playing it since November, and none was scheduled.

What was he really doing? Why did he lie? What is wrong with him, that he is so stupid as to think that no one would check the facts? Does he think the public is really stupid?

The reported area is a high-crime area.

As I listen to people on the radio speculate, they commonly observe that people go to such neighborhoods for drugs or sex.

What do you think?

Will we later learn that Obama was reaching out to help someone in trouble, someone whom he wanted to keep out of public view?
giron
Who Me? As if:)

Theme: KF Blue

Mood: Inquisitive.

[*] Post 407436 posted on 13-4-2010 at 18:36 Reply With Quote

I reckon that he nipped off to a meeting with the aliens that he was going to make an announcement about, some months ago, but for some mysterious reason he never did.

Most likely, they wanted to discuss their forthcoming full scale invasion of Earth.

David Icke is aware of the situation and will be posting a report on his website shortly.
Daz
Custom User Title

Theme: KPCH Default Blue

Mood: w00t - Lge1 :-))

[*] Post 407461 posted on 14-4-2010 at 00:08 Reply With Quote

It's sad that he feels he has to deceive people to get a moments peace, away from the glare of the media, and the snide snipers....

Such is life I suppose, when you're the US president.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User Daz's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger Daz's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.