Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: John McCains wife Cindy, becomes poster girl
Daz
Custom User Title

Theme: KPCH Default Blue

Mood: w00t - Lge1 :-))

eek.gif Post 402071 posted on 22-1-2010 at 01:50 Reply With Quote
John McCains wife Cindy, becomes poster girl

John McCain's wife Cindy becomes poster girl for same-sex marriage

Senator John McCain has been forced to issue a statement clarifying his position on gay marriage after his wife Cindy and daughter Meghan posed for campaign posters.

Hehe. Good job he lost to Obama eh?! Oh the embarrassment. ;)
View User's Profile View All Posts By User Daz's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger Daz's Yahoo
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 402078 posted on 22-1-2010 at 06:00 Reply With Quote

The Republican Party is known for its diversity. Former Vice-President Cheney favors marriage for homosexuals, and has a lesbian daughter. He made no secret that he disagreed with President Bush on this point. One of the most notable Republicans in the House of Representatives is homosexual.
Nimuae
Rajkumari

Theme: KF Blue

Mood: Enigmatic !

[*] Post 402085 posted on 22-1-2010 at 12:15 Reply With Quote

I firmly believe that a person's sexuality is their own business, and should not be dictated by church, politics, employment or anything else. Having said that - I do dislike the current trend of waving it like a flag just to make a statement.

Once when I was recruiting staff I interviewed a young woman who demanded to know "does it matter to you that I am lesbian?" I responded by asking her two questions - "Does it matter to you that I am not?" and "Is it going to affect your work?" As the answer to both was 'no', then her sexuality remained absolutely none of my business.

People are just as diverse as any other species on the planet, a fact that should be respected - not dissected and analyzed at every given opportunity.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.