Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Arsenal v the tartan team
John Barnes
Radical Freethinker

Theme: Coffee

Mood: benign

[*] Post 387150 posted on 27-8-2009 at 14:23 Reply With Quote
Arsenal v the tartan team

Arsenal dominated the top Scottish team thus laying down the the arguments about the quality of the Scottish top teams and how they would fare in the premier league /well judging on the last two games they are middle of the table teams our top four teams would beat them 4 times out of five, their only goal was a consolation goal in the dying minutes of the game, a lot of supporters wasted a lot of money to see their team thoroughly thrashed and I mean thrashed in my terms not hyperbolically lets hope Arsenal can do a repeat on Saturday against the red machine. but it will be a different story against arguably the second best team in Europe. I will say one thing the Celtic team never gave up trying they did not roll over like some other teams would have done .cub reporter, jmb:)
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 387154 posted on 27-8-2009 at 14:44 Reply With Quote

That shows good sportsmanship if they kept on trying despite being roundly trounced. I hope they learn from their experience and may field a better side as a consequence. I do not mean replace players/coaches, but better prepared players who have learnt from the experience.
John Barnes
Radical Freethinker

Theme: Coffee

Mood: benign

[*] Post 387159 posted on 27-8-2009 at 18:38 Reply With Quote

They have a great name in their own country(Scotland) but I dont think their pool of teams are big enough for them to challenge the worlds leading clubs, but they dont lack heart and have some of the most ardent supporters and it costs a lot of money to travel on a 900-1000miles round journey to support their team. when playing in London. I never heard them booing they were just happy to be their supporting their team as it should be , jmb
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.