Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: A joke I just have to share
soomsoom
New User

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: No Mood

[*] Post 384055 posted on 27-7-2009 at 13:55 Reply With Quote
A joke I just have to share

Two sister - one blonde - one brunette and in financial trouble.
So as to keep the bank from repossesing the ranch, they needed to buy a bull so they can breed their own stock.
Upon leaving, the brunette tells her sister, "when I get there and if I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out and haul it home".
The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull and decides she wants to buy it.
The man tells her, he will sell it for $599 no less.
After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the news.
She walks into the telegraph office and says "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've brought a bull for our ranch".
"I need her to hitch a trailer to our pick up truck and drive out here so we can haul it home".
The telegraph operator explains he will be glad to help, then adds, "it will cost 99 cents a word".
Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette realises that she'll only be able to send her sister one word.
After a few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, "I want you to send her the word ' UNCOMFORTABLE'.
The operator shakes his head,"how is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pick up truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word 'UNCOMFORTABLE'?
The brunette explains, " my sister is blonde, the word is Big. She'll read it very slowly.... 'com-for-da-bul'!:D
Quaver
The Q

Theme: KPCH Default Blue

[*] Post 384059 posted on 27-7-2009 at 14:13 Reply With Quote

:D:D:D
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 384060 posted on 27-7-2009 at 14:21 Reply With Quote

Very good! I like it! :Dwaveysmileywaveysmiley
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.