Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: My One-Year Anniversary
EpheMeroN
Custom User Title

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: Revived

grin.gif Post 381475 posted on 1-7-2009 at 23:05 Reply With Quote
My One-Year Anniversary

I decided to come here for some very dire assistance with some photos because this is probably the only forum online where I trust the members (especially with photos of me).

So on July 20th marks my 1-year anniversary with me and my girlfriend. She doesn't realize I still kept the 5-6 photos I took on my cell phone from the night I met her.

The photos are dark, grainy, and not high res (cell phone quality). I don't expect miracles whatsoever. I would just like any improvements possible done to these images.

I know there's a few very good photo gurus here and this would make my day in all honesty. I want to take these photos once they're filtered/edited/etc and do something with them maybe make a collage or frame them or make a photo book with these in the beginning. Something!

Thanks ahead of time. I am at work right now. When I get home I will upload each of them and link them to this thread.
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 381485 posted on 2-7-2009 at 03:24 Reply With Quote

Tank you for your confidence in us. A suggestion, to maintain privacy, would be to arrange with one of our erstwhile photo gurus when they offer, via U2U, a method whereby they can look and offer suggestions. Rather than post them on public forum where all and sundry can see them. Not that I'd mind, nor many of our other members, but, it's up to you, and you can also work with larger/better images that way, too.
Daz
Custom User Title

Theme: KPCH Default Blue

Mood: w00t - Lge1 :-))

[*] Post 381500 posted on 2-7-2009 at 08:54 Reply With Quote

I'm happy to try them out in CS4, but by the sound of it, it'll be a big ask to get significant improvement off them. Happy to try though.

Redwolf would be your man I should think, if he's not too busy, he'd be the one most likely to eek (sp?) the very most out of the images.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User Daz's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger Daz's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.