Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: How young would you date?
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic
Member Is Online

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 362791 posted on 13-1-2009 at 19:17 Reply With Quote
How young would you date?

Assuming you were single, how much of an age gap would you think was alright? I heard someone say today that their rule is half their age + 6 no matter how old they are as long as they are 30 or older.
Badgergirl
The great striped one

Theme: Halloween 2005

Mood: In love.

[*] Post 362796 posted on 13-1-2009 at 20:26 Reply With Quote

I'm nearly 24, and if things were different and I wasn't with J, I guess I'd date 18 or above. Some of the 18 year old's I'm good friends with would be lovely boyfriends.
delanti
Custom User Title

Theme: Coffee

Mood: Gaining momentum

[*] Post 362812 posted on 13-1-2009 at 23:43 Reply With Quote

Would you believe it don't matter to me. My wife was 7 years younger than myself, she was just 18 when we got married. I have dated or should I say had relationships with some 18 years younger than I was. I never asked or cared what their age was as it was never an issue for me to be concerned with. I did not pursue younger women, just attractive women with pleasant outgoing personalities who happened to be younger than I.

Should I be more concerned with the fact that I am dating someone who I really like and have a lot in common with and get along with and have fun with who is somewhat younger or should I limit myself to only enjoying the company of women "my age" who may not quite fill the bill?

If the age thing is an issue for you and would make you feel uncomfortable, then definitely stay within your age range. waveysmiley
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.