Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Hello from WI
MadRoy
New User

Theme: XP Blue

[*] Post 361861 posted on 5-1-2009 at 09:25 Reply With Quote
Hello from WI

Hey Guys/Gals,
Just a quick hello from Wisconsin. Dropped by seeking salvation from technical woes and it seems to be a decent board. That in itself is a rarity these days, especially if the people on the board tend to be knowledgeable.
I'm not a computer noob but I'm no guru either although just about everyone I know calls me when they have probs. Granted there's usually a fairly simple solution to them (Is the printer plugged in? No? Try that.) but not always. I don't quite get people who are afraid to mess w/ something on a comp, I got a friend who won't change a .cfg file for a game, I gotta go over and do it then he acts like I turned water to wine. But he won't hesitate to rip apart the engine in his car to try and squeeze an extra 3 HP out of it. So he gets to do the heavy stuff on my Jeep, not that I won't do it but I need it to get to work. Anyway, enough rambling, I'm sure I'll be around a bit and get to know some of you. Best wishes,
Roy
John_Little
Chads-r-us...

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: Confused

[*] Post 361862 posted on 5-1-2009 at 10:09 Reply With Quote

Hi Roy

Interesting introduction. But an unofficial welcome to KF from me.
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 361866 posted on 5-1-2009 at 12:33 Reply With Quote

And, just as unofficial a welcome from down under, too. Dot, our forum mascot (don't tell he I said that!) is in the process of moving house so you'll not see her for a little while. Truth be known, she is the lady who keeps us all together now and, without whom, we'd not still be here. We can always use some additional expertise in all areas, cars included, so tell your mate to join us, too. I'll now have a look at your other post and see if it's anything that I can assist with.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.