Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Virus alert plllease help
HannibalL

Theme: Forest

Mood: Well Happy

[*] Post 352335 posted on 7-10-2008 at 14:58 Reply With Quote
Virus alert plllease help

ok just did a windows update rebooted pc and it came up with loads of boxs new ddls etc so i excepted all new start up progs as thort was part of sevice pack 3 etc ...omg help...i have no start up menu all the right hand side is blanc, no help n suport etc, my home page is now..http://directnameservice---2008.com/r.php?sid=0&aid=0&pn=&said=0 and wont change back i can not start the pc in safe mode at all and on the task bar by the clock it say VIRUS ALERT! also the task manager has been disabled help please someone
HannibalL

[*] Post 352336 posted on 7-10-2008 at 15:05 Reply With Quote

now every web page i go to after a few min its comes up with this http://virusremover2008plus.com/2009/15/?a=swrast&vl=5993&vf=pp_1737967306&ax=1&ex=1&ed=2&h=10

cant acess C Drive either even on antivirus it say no c drive is pressant...ahhhhhhh!!!!!
HannibalL

[*] Post 352343 posted on 7-10-2008 at 16:20 Reply With Quote

sorry so many post but it wont let me edit anything... ok now when i try to go to some sites..mainly majorgeks or help site it say this...Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack and Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, register KvmSecure.
We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet browsing.
someone help please i have no my documents, nmy pictures, my computer etc on the start menu all gone !!!! confused2
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.