Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Bygone summer.
the bear
Bears-r-Us

Theme: Purple

Mood: undecided

[*] Post 346853 posted on 26-8-2008 at 02:03 Reply With Quote
Bygone summer.

The sun woke me as it climbed higher in the sky, its rays dappling the walls of our room as they streamed in through the tall Gothic leaded windows.
The sunshine bringing with it the scent of roses and honeysuckle that grew on the briars and vines on the courtyard walls below.

I turned over and lay naked on the bed idly watching two frail blue winged butterflies drift too and fro across the open window: As if locked together they performed a silent tango as if on a stage.

The warmth of the body beside me reminds me of her presence. I looked on in silence, the only sound in the room being our entwined heartbeats; more felt than heard.
She slept on wrapped in naked innocense, a tiny curl spun like a feather about her ear; lips slightly parted and long dark brown eye lashes falling on to her cheeks like delicate lace.
The soft kiss of the coming summer quivered in the air, a reminder of the night that had just past, this tranquil dawn harshly contrasting the last twelve hours.
Dusk fell early yesterday with sunshine put to rout in mid afternoon; Dark clouds rolled across the sky, distant thunder a portent of the tumult to follow.

We retired early yesterday, intent on sharing a bottle of wine and each other.
As the flashes of lightening turned night into day our passions rose with each clap of thunder; the persperation of two bodies mixing with fragrances of Paris and Rome.

The touch of body against body, as finger nails cauterize urgent flesh. Clouds phasing the face of the moon. her sex an electric waterfall of pleasure waiting in the forest for my ambassador. The buds of her breasts erect and guarding like twin sentinels.
Forgotten wine goblets lying empty on the floor as the clouds shadows form and reform, the union of nature all around us as we race headlong, driven by an unseen hand.
Urgency reaching a cresendo of unharnessed desire attained a pinnicle only to crash down sated and complete, drenched in our own loves emmision, one soul.

She has gone now so I shall leave the sheets still tangled, trapping the imprint of her body next to mine.
I think not to dress but to remain naked till tomorrow. I shall not bathe nor take a razor to my chin least I efface her gentle caress.
I will not eat or take wine so that her kiss will remain on my lips, neither will I draw the drapes or open the windows incase her memory be borne away on the wind.
This night will remain with me for ever.

A 1965 rambling.

Regards the Bear
DeWitch
I just know... naturally

Theme: Iconic

Mood: Lavender Blue;)

[*] Post 346861 posted on 26-8-2008 at 04:23 Reply With Quote

WOW!!!
Dreamweaver
The Phantom....

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: Empty....

[*] Post 346865 posted on 26-8-2008 at 07:47 Reply With Quote

Very nice ramblings Pete :)
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.