Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: A quiet belief in angels
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 327815 posted on 29-3-2008 at 09:43 Reply With Quote
A quiet belief in angels

This is the title of a work of fiction that I'm reading at the moment.

What is your personal opinion/experience of angels as a concept/reality?
Redwolf5150
Mighty Faerie Hunter

Theme: KF Arctic Blue

Mood: Call Me GRANDPA!

[*] Post 327861 posted on 29-3-2008 at 14:23 Reply With Quote

Yes and it happen to me when I fell out of a van going 40 miles and hour delivering papers in the early morning hours. The side door on the van was open to make it easy to toss out the paper at are stops.

On a long trip to the next stop, my husband swerved to miss an animal in the road, and as you guess I went out the side door. I must have rolled about 20 feet or so before coming to a stop in the wooded area near by. I tried to stand up but I couldn’t, everything was black, and I was unable to see anything or even feel anything, I was sure the fall had caused me to lose my sight, until I saw the white light.

Oh my God being a nurse I have heard of people taking about this phenomenon, but to experience it myself no. I thought something like this would scare me to death but it didn’t. It was such a calming feeling it took away the terrible pain in my head and the fear I was having at the time. I could hear nothing, not even the bounding of my heart, it was so quit and still, that’s when I heard it. “Child its not your time now you have a job to do here, and you must stay.”

The light devolved slowly, and my sight began to come back along with my hearing. I was able to hear Richard calling my name looking for me. At that time I was able to realize how bad my injuries where as the blood flooded my face, but there was no fear the calm feeling stayed with me. Was it God that spoke to me or my Guardian Angel that so many people talk about?

One months later my husband was diagnosed with cancer. See everyone does have a job on this earth to do.

:angel

Jackie (using Redwolf's account)
marymary100
Underwater Plumber

Theme: Iconic

Mood: fact me

[*] Post 327864 posted on 29-3-2008 at 14:53 Reply With Quote

That's very interesting. I've never had such a personal encounter myself. Thanks for sharing Jackie and welcome to the forums. waveysmiley
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.