Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Dear CatThing,
janet
Mismatched shoes

Theme: Forest

Mood: Devastated

[*] Post 325102 posted on 10-3-2008 at 12:30 Reply With Quote
Dear CatThing,

(being a letter to 7....)

You know you are much loved. You are not, in point of fact, starving, no matter how much you tell me you are. The vet said to cut down on your food so I have done. Having 1.5 rather than 2 pouches of gooshy food a day is NOT reason to file a complaint against the Geneva Convention.

No, really, it is not.

Trust me on this.

And the generally accepted way to get from one end of the French window to another is to walk upon the ground. Walking on the back of the settee is also an option for small cats.

When, however, you insist on attempting this journey by hanging on the inside of the rather light curtains, get half way across and realise that you are, in fact, not coping particularly well, I will laugh at you. I will retrieve you and put you upon the ground (really, try it, it's possible), but I will laugh as I do it.

However, you are entirely correct about that open box on the floor. When you are in it and crouched down, you are, in fact, invisible. Yes, you are. Of course you are...

(What would you say to your pet?)
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 325107 posted on 10-3-2008 at 12:43 Reply With Quote

It's a cat thing! She sounds like she has you just where she wants you! waveysmiley
Swish Checkley
Penguin Sister

Theme: KPCH Default Blue

Mood: tired

[*] Post 325128 posted on 10-3-2008 at 14:18 Reply With Quote

'I'm not feeding you! If you were really that hungry you'd finish the last meal I gave you' *exasperated sigh* (also been advised by vet to cut down on amount of food due to cat being slightly overweight)
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.