Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Planned Parenthood representative "excited" to accept donation designated to abort black babies
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 323082 posted on 29-2-2008 at 18:08 Reply With Quote
Planned Parenthood representative "excited" to accept donation designated to abort black babies

On a local Chicago radio show, I heard about this. An actor was hired, who phoned Planned Parenthood at 7 different locations, posing as someone who wanted to make a donation designated to abort black babies. At every location, they accepted the money specified for that purpose. This was part of an investigation for The Advocate.
They played part of this one on the radio. In this one, the man says that his son will be applying for college, and he doesn't want his son to be disadvantaged by affirmative action competition for college. Playing his role, he says, "The less black kids out there, the better," and the Planned Parenthood worker says, "Understandable, understandable." She says she's "excited" to be getting this money to abort black babies.

ALL SEVEN locations were glad to take money to kill black babies--not one stood up against racism to the extent of declining the money.
Here's another call

Here is a video link but I haven't seen it because of my slow connection.

Here is an article
Here is one at earned media

One more, with some written excerpts in the article
John_Little
Chads-r-us...

Mood: Confused

[*] Post 323085 posted on 29-2-2008 at 18:27 Reply With Quote

Well done, scholar, for posting that. I haven't had a chance to check out the links but I take you on your word.

Hardly know what to say, really. Except that I have seen so many examples of saying one thing and doing another that it doesn't actually surprise me.

I attended one of many courses organised by my company in an attempt to demonstrate their comitment to non-discrimination and diversity appreciation. The instructor - who was just a general instructor rather than an expert in the field, ascertained that everyone in the class was white and opened by saying something to the effect of:-

Well, I know you'll all think this a waste of time, but you've got to be here and I've got to go through the motions with this rubish. Then went on to make some openly racialy derogatory remarks.

I am ashamed to say I said nothing at the time. I just stayed quiet and embarassed not wishing to make an issue of it but fascinated by his audacity and by the response it got.
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 323102 posted on 29-2-2008 at 19:44 Reply With Quote

The founder of Planned Parenthood wanted to get rid of "bad stock." It was to help reduce the numbers of "inferior people." She also favored eugenics laws and forced sterilization.

I'm ashamed to say that her thinking attracted some followers in some states, some of which adopted eugenics laws. When the Nazi programs were exposed in WWII, it was a setback to that kind of thinking.

I'm against abortion in general. The innocent baby is a temporary passenger. If you don't want him, don't kill him--give him up for adoption, so a loving family will love and care for him.:)
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.