Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: City manager
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 318874 posted on 1-2-2008 at 04:13 Reply With Quote
City manager

A large Illinois city hired an interim city manager, who will get $10,000 per month. He won't be on the job tomorrow morning, however, because he will be in court. He was arrested in October for drunk driving, with twice the amount considered illegal intoxication by statute. At $10,000 per month, he can probably get a cab or pay a friend to drive him when he needs it.

If I could have such salary for a few months, I could pay all my debts and put some money in the bank!:)
the bear
Bears-r-Us

Theme: Purple

Mood: undecided

[*] Post 318877 posted on 1-2-2008 at 04:57 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar
A large Illinois city hired an interim city manager, who will get $10,000 per month. He won't be on the job tomorrow morning, however, because he will be in court. He was arrested in October for drunk driving, with twice the amount considered illegal intoxication by statute. At $10,000 per month, he can probably get a cab or pay a friend to drive him when he needs it.

If I could have such salary for a few months, I could pay all my debts and put some money in the bank!:)

With that amount of money he will most probably be able to by himself out trouble when he's in court

Regards the Bear
janet
Mismatched shoes

Theme: Forest

Mood: Devastated

[*] Post 318886 posted on 1-2-2008 at 08:50 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by scholar

What does his drink driving arrest have to do with his new job or salary?

What are we supposed to discuss?
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.