Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Help set up a computer - first computer help - help with new computer
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 313592 posted on 25-12-2007 at 20:53 Reply With Quote
Help set up a computer - first computer help - help with new computer

I hope that title attracts some new computer users to make posts asking for help, here at the Karlsforums site. There must be many people who have gotten a first computer for Christmas, or who have gotten a new one after some years with their former one and they don't know everything they need to know.

If you, reading this, need help or have a question, register for free (your info is not given out), post your question or problem, and our big-brain computer experts will help you for free. Some of our guys are a lot better than the tech lines, and you don't have to wait on the phone a long time! :D

The people here are friendly and helpful. Computers have been a hobby for many of us for a long time. We have guys who build computers, fix computers, and put new parts in computers. This is a good place to learn.

Why do I encourage you? I'm hoping you'll stop by from time to time and make some posts, including other areas besides computers. The more, the merrier.

Merry Christmas (as I post this), and I wish you the very best.

Note: specific problems are best posted in the PC Help section. More general questions and discussion are fine here.waveysmiley
delanti
Custom User Title

Theme: Coffee

Mood: Gaining momentum

[*] Post 313627 posted on 26-12-2007 at 15:04 Reply With Quote

Gosh Scholar you got me all excited. I figured Santa brought you a new computer for Christmas.confused2
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 313632 posted on 26-12-2007 at 16:28 Reply With Quote

O Delanti, while I wouldn't turn one down, I get along well enough with the one I've got.:)

[Well, a new, big hard drive would be nice :)]
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.