Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: No schedule pressure
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

grin.gif Post 312776 posted on 20-12-2007 at 03:00 Reply With Quote
No schedule pressure

My birthday is December 25. I noticed my driver's license expires then, and I learned I must be tested on the Illinois "Rules of the Road" book--information on driving and traffic laws.

The information includes things that one doesn't need to be able to formulate while driving. For example, how many feet are the headlights to shine while dim? While bright? (I trust the people who design the car made it to conform to the laws. But, I must know such things, in case they are on the test.)

I stopped by at the driver's license facility to get a book from which to study. Then I noticed the schedule.

Of course, the facility isn't open on Christmas Day (Tuesday). The facility is normally closed on Sunday and Monday.

The sign on the door said that it will be closed Saturday (since they would normally get the day before Christmas--it is moved back two days, because it would have been closed then, anyway).

It was too late to read the book and take the test today. So, I have tomorrow and Friday.

No pressure!:bon):bon):bon):bon):bon)
BobbyKatLittleCub
Celestial Spirit

Theme: Iconic

Mood: Busy

[*] Post 312781 posted on 20-12-2007 at 04:58 Reply With Quote

No worries Scholar, the test is super easy and all you really need is to read the "Rules of the Road" book. If I've never got a question wrong, I doubt you will either.
Quaver
The Q

Theme: KPCH Default Blue

[*] Post 312805 posted on 20-12-2007 at 10:43 Reply With Quote

Good luckwaveysmiley
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.