Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: PC MightyMax
KandyAngel
New User

Theme: Blue Christmas

Mood: No Mood

sad.gif Post 311863 posted on 12-12-2007 at 20:52 Reply With Quote
PC MightyMax

I just downloaded PC Mightymax program, last night on my computer, because it showed lost reg, and shortcut paths when it scanned my computer. My problem is that when I run the program, it comes up with a run time error, everytime and will only get to about 11%, I tried to contact the company at the email address that they have listed, but when I enter admin@pcmightymax.net it says that I need to check the spelling, and it won't come up, and when I call the 800# all it will give me to contact them, is the email address, that won't work. Can someone please tell me, what should I do, to make this work, or how to contact them another way, or how to get my money back, if I can't get it to work, can you please help me with any of these ?'s I would greatly appreciate it, Thank you for your time, and hello to everyone, because this is my first time posting here, I look forward to hearing from you.
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 311865 posted on 12-12-2007 at 21:13 Reply With Quote

[Welcome to Karl's Forums, KandyAngel. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas theme here.

I'm putting my entire response in brackets because it is a welcome to you (but I don't have information to help you on the problem:(). I am hopeful our other members will be able to help you. We have some great techies. If you ask about a program before you get it, someone may very well be able to give you either a recommendation or a warning. Sometimes, they suggest something they like better that does the same thing.

While you're here, I hope you'll look around, and post wherever you care to. We have serious subjects, jokes, riddles, news items--lots of things you might care to read or post about. Many of us came here with a problem, liked the site, and stayed for the friends we made here. We are mostly a gentle, friendly, helpful group. You are the only one here with your knowledge, opionions, and experience. I hope you become a regular poster. ]waveysmiley
KandyAngel
New User

Theme: Blue Christmas

Mood: No Mood

sad.gif Post 311866 posted on 12-12-2007 at 21:30 Reply With Quote

Thank you so much for the welcome, I wouldn't have found this place, if i had not had the problem, so in a way I guess it's good, that I got it, so that I found KF, but I would still like to get rid of my problem, and in the future I will definetly ask before I do something I regret. Thank you for responding.
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.