Karl`s PC Help Forums Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

In memory of Karl Davis, founder of this board, who made his final journey 12th June 2007

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Welcome!
pack71

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

[*] Post 313380 posted on 24-12-2007 at 00:51 Reply With Quote

waveysmiley Hello everyone, As you can see, I'm new here. I just found this board and it's the first board I found interesting enough to ever enter. I hope I will be welcomed here with my limited knowledge, that's why I'm here. I work in a shop that sells software, books and videos dealing with hydraulic design.
Everyone in my family are engineers except me, of course, I'm just dumb. That's what they think at least. I don't know as much as they do about current technology but willing to learn.
Like I said before, thanks for having me and I hope it's OK I'm here. A new friend, I hope, Pack
scholar
Knowledge of Ages

Theme: KF Blue (Default)

Mood: pensive

[*] Post 313385 posted on 24-12-2007 at 01:50 Reply With Quote

Welcome, Pack. This is a good place to learn. The big brain techs will, when asked, explain their answers in simpler terms, or give links to pages that explain things more completely.

I sometimes ask about an answer to someone else's problem, so that I can better understand what's behind the analysis of the problem.

I also invite you to look around in the non-tech sections. You can share a favorite joke, an interesting web page, a news article. We thrive on different experiences and opinions. Many of us came here with a question, and stayed for the friends we made.

I hope to see you posting.waveysmiley
LSemmens
Undercover MOD

Theme: Windows XP Silver

Mood: Gone crazy, Back soo

[*] Post 313456 posted on 24-12-2007 at 12:35 Reply With Quote

Hi Pack. Welcome!
Post new thread Poll:

Guest Notice
You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.