Karl`s PC Help Forums

Oh dear Oh dear
John Barnes - 16-8-2014 at 13:47

The nations Ex favourites the Ex mighty Reds were thrashed 2-1 by a rampant Swansea team here at Old Trafford today . I am awaiting for the feeble excuses to emanate for a feeble team. So the latest managerial signing does not walk on on water like saint Fergie used to
it has turned out to be a wonderful week end. jmb :P

marymary100 - 16-8-2014 at 14:51

And my little reds are doing okay... kewl_glasses

charles - 16-8-2014 at 15:58

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
The nations Ex favourites the Ex mighty Reds were thrashed 2-1 by a rampant Swansea team here at Old Trafford today . I am awaiting for the feeble excuses to emanate for a feeble team. So the latest managerial signing does not walk on on water like saint Fergie used to
it has turned out to be a wonderful week end. jmb :P

You have to smile, :P had united won there would be no report here.........lips_sealed

John Barnes - 16-8-2014 at 16:17

Oh yes there would and it would have been yours full of bloated wind and praise. Then my response. this is what you have both missed and been waiting for haha :P (en garde )

ps Just as I predicted a feeble excuse

charles - 16-8-2014 at 17:21

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
Oh yes there would and it would have been yours full of bloated wind and praise. Then my response. this is what you have both missed and been waiting for haha :P (en garde )

ps Just as I predicted a feeble excuse

waveysmileywaveysmileywaveysmiley:Dwaveysmiley

LSemmens - 17-8-2014 at 02:32

Good to see you both having fun! waveysmiley

charles - 17-8-2014 at 16:50

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens

The problem with John is that he cannot understand that Van Gaal has only been at old Trafford for a couple of weeks, he has to look at all the players then sort out the wheat from the chaff, he has only a couple of weeks before the window closes,
Us supporters understand this,it will take time to get the players in...owaveysmiley

Katzy - 17-8-2014 at 19:08

Will they give him the same chance that poor ol' Moyes had?

John Barnes - 17-8-2014 at 19:55

Quote:
Originally posted by charles
Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens

The problem with John is that he cannot understand that Van Gaal has only been at old Trafford for a couple of weeks, he has to look at all the players then sort out the wheat from the chaff, he has only a couple of weeks before the window closes,
Us supporters understand this,it will take time to get the players in...owaveysmiley

Surely after years of bragging there is no chaff at MU to read your former posts or are you referring to the one where you wrote about them not reaching the high point again in your life time and you was shuffling off ?:P

John Barnes - 17-8-2014 at 23:07

Quote from the Charles archives-- (Yes we now have Luke Shaw and Herra. Next on the list Vidal watch out we are on the way back....) just like I said a pedestrian team :P

Katzy - 18-8-2014 at 21:04

Chelsea a top, MoanU equal bottom.

Not a bad start to the season. :D

John Barnes - 18-8-2014 at 22:58

As long as MU come 2nd every time I wont worry. I hate to see Charles triumphant, as though he has done it with them. So on that premise when they fail it is his fault as well? :P

Katzy - 19-8-2014 at 15:59

Must be!