Karl`s PC Help Forums

The bragging starts
charles - 27-6-2014 at 15:22

Yes we now have Luke Shaw and Herra. Next on the list Vidal watch out we are on the way back....waveysmileywaveysmileywaveysmiley


John Barnes - 27-6-2014 at 17:37

That's not bragging that is just a statements of facts and wishes. No one has walked on water yet or given out a good thrashing on the pitch, you are just a trite too early Charles . come on pull your socks up man. the damn season has not even stared yet waggyfingert


charles - 27-6-2014 at 18:04

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
That's not bragging that is just a statements of facts and wishes. No one has walked on water yet or given out a good thrashing on the pitch, you are just a trite too early Charles . come on pull your socks up man. the damn season has not even stared yet waggyfingert


It will not be long now.....lips_sealed


John Barnes - 28-6-2014 at 13:57

Oooh I dread to think the consequences if Moan U have a dismal season again


charles - 28-6-2014 at 14:28

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
Oooh I dread to think the consequences if Moan U have a dismal season again



I think that is wishful thinking on your behalf,


John Barnes - 28-6-2014 at 16:55

like your wishful thinking M U can walk on water, notice the word IF there is nothing about wishful thinking too it


charles - 28-6-2014 at 19:30

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
like your wishful thinking M U can walk on water, notice the word IF there is nothing about wishful thinking too it


Dream on .....nananana


craig1912 - 30-6-2014 at 18:59

oh no- just thought. I'd pop in and Charles is backshocked_yellow

anyway back on topic I've seen Luke play since he was 8 and his development in the last two years has been tremendous. However IMO 27m is a ridiculous price to pay for a left back- great player but Utd have overpaid and Southampton are laughing all the way to the bank- this effectively has paid for their new training ground!


John Barnes - 30-6-2014 at 22:35

Aye Craig you will be needed if he gets into full flow