Karl`s PC Help Forums

We have got him
charles - 19-5-2014 at 16:29

Louis Van Gaal is. Now a red, Ryan No. 2. Not bragging just yet but it's looking very good May give John. a few sleepless nights. (I. Hope ). nanananawaggyfinger

John Barnes - 19-5-2014 at 18:14

keep hoping Charles the proof is in the pudding, Man city are the top dogs now and the nations favorites. still hope springs eternal if only to keep you happy as you deserve a bit of comfort after the season you have suffered. your old miserable pal jmb
waveysmiley

charles - 19-5-2014 at 18:38

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
keep hoping Charles the proof is in the pudding, Man city are the top dogs now and the nations favorites. still hope springs eternal if only to keep you happy as you deserve a bit of comfort after the season you have suffered. your old miserable pal jmb
waveysmiley

It is a good thing to keep the cup in Manchester, they have only borrowed it,
It has been a very interesting season for me, it's a change to watch someone else buy the trophys, we have won the title 20 times to city's 4 that in my mind makes us top dogs, just wait until next season then we can talk.......waveysmiley

John Barnes - 19-5-2014 at 19:38

Yes I suppose you can (yaaaawn snore zzzzzzz) ;)

Katzy - 20-5-2014 at 12:39

You're only as good as your last campaign.

charles - 20-5-2014 at 13:17

Quote:
Originally posted by Katzy
You're only as good as your last campaign.

Doubt that very much, we won more than chelski this season,the charity shield.
So you are in for a trophy less season again next year.....nananana

charles - 20-5-2014 at 14:44

Quote:

Get a bit tired these days do you old man ?

Katzy - 20-5-2014 at 20:05

Didn't get as far in the proper competitions, though. :D

John Barnes - 21-5-2014 at 00:32

Tired of the eternal optimistic bragging, and if it does not all go to plan don't skulk off 'like you did last season as every one laughs when you do that , Quick to brag but quicker to skulk off with the tail between the legs when people dish out what you expect us to take from you. so man up this coming season for good or bad be a true supporter and not just a good time jonny. jmb
shocked_yellow

LSemmens - 21-5-2014 at 00:48

Just ignore, John, Charles, we do,,,,,,, some of the time. Of course, we ignore you,,,,,,,most of the time. nanananawaveysmiley

charles - 21-5-2014 at 11:31

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens
Just ignore, John, Charles, we do,,,,,,, some of the time. Of course, we ignore you,,,,,,,most of the time. nanananawaveysmiley

I take it with a pinch of salt, you cannot have any banter at all with him, he saves peoples posts for years so it seems to me that this is not the act of someone normal

charles - 21-5-2014 at 11:33

Quote:
Tired of the eternal optimistic bragging, and if it does not all go to plan don't skulk off 'like you did last season as every one laughs when you do that , Quick to brag but quicker to skulk off with the tail between the legs when people dish out what you expect us to take from you. so man up this coming season for good or bad be a true supporter and not just a good time jonny. jmb
shocked_yellow

As I have said many times DO NOT READ MY POSTS, if it affects you so badly nananana

charles - 21-5-2014 at 11:34

Quote:
Didn't get as far in the proper competitions, though. :D

Transition year

Katzy - 21-5-2014 at 12:13

As was ours.

John Barnes - 21-5-2014 at 14:11

(he saves peoples posts for years-Quote)

Only yours Charles, only yours lol :P

charles - 21-5-2014 at 15:04

Quote:
(he saves peoples posts for years-Quote)

Only yours Charles, only yours lol :P

I am highly honoured

charles - 21-5-2014 at 15:05

Quote:
As was ours.

What with all the money Jose spent ? You must be joking..waggyfinger

Katzy - 22-5-2014 at 10:31

It wouldn't be a transition, if he kept the same players, now, would it?

charles - 22-5-2014 at 12:05

Quote:
It wouldn't be a transition, if he kept the same players, now, would it? [/quote

Your transition ended when he bought all those players,last season was the result of
Jose transition

charles - 23-5-2014 at 18:18

Quote:
Originally posted by John
'like you did last season as every one laughs when you do that

Good it's great to have a laugh

Katzy - 24-5-2014 at 21:43

Have another laugh...

Best ever English football team revealed by statistics

LSemmens - 25-5-2014 at 10:30

Makes an interesting read, Katzy.

charles - 18-6-2014 at 14:56

Quote:

Get tired these days old man.?

John Barnes - 18-6-2014 at 18:42

Not a pundit of football but my hat comes off for Australia in the world cup, no points but loads of plaudits for their performances, Holland will know just how tough a Australian team are to beat well done OZ.

LSemmens - 20-6-2014 at 00:39

Did they win?

John Barnes - 20-6-2014 at 19:47

No but they fought with a lot more heart and passion than England did against Uruguay.

LSemmens - 21-6-2014 at 01:27

You must be more interested in football than you let on, John, I didn't even know they were playing......