Karl`s PC Help Forums

God help us on Sunday
charles - 7-11-2013 at 11:09

After watching Arsenal destroy Dortmund last night I am dreading Sunday ,
We could be on the end of a hiding (that should please John)
This year is a year of transition , new manager, needs to look at all players before he can decide who go's and who to bring in, its all very interesting and exciting.
but Sundays game against Arsenal gives me the shudders.
Not much yet to brag about but our time will come again and put Johns BP high as a kite........:P:P:P:P:P

Katzy - 7-11-2013 at 20:37

I'd hardly call 1-0 "Destruction". If it was, what would Chelsea's 3-0 win, against FC Schalke 04 be classed as? Genocide?

LSemmens - 7-11-2013 at 21:43

Don't worry, CHarles. Your time will come......waveysmiley

charles - 8-11-2013 at 11:00

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens

I think its been and gone for a while.............waveysmileywaveysmileywaveysmiley

John Barnes - 8-11-2013 at 23:42

Quote:
Originally posted by charles
This year is a year of transition , new manager, needs to look at all players before he can decide who go's and who to bring in, its all very interesting and exciting.
Not much yet to brag about but our time will come again and put Johns BP high as a kite........:P:P:P:P:P

Over the years I have tried but failed miserably to explain that whatever score your team achieves does not bother me in the slightest ,its just the reflected glory bragging you ensue, trying to claim the onus as if its all through your efforts, simple as that, this has jaundiced me against your team, sorry but thats what nearly 8 eight years of jading bragging has made me the way I treat your posts, like extracting the urine about my blood pressure when patently I possess a lower blood reading than your good self, 138 over 80 with a cholesterol
score of 3.2 jmb

John Barnes - 8-11-2013 at 23:47

Quote:

I remember Charles in tears calling for Fergys dimissa when they lost a few games back around 2005/6 season i fact i think i have it in my archived files i will look it up

charles - 9-11-2013 at 13:08

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
Quote:

Over the years I have tried but failed miserably to explain that whatever score your team achieves does not bother me in the slightest ,its just the reflected glory bragging you ensue, trying to claim the onus as if its all through your efforts, simple as that, this has jaundiced me against your team, sorry but thats what nearly 8 eight years of jading bragging has made me the way I treat your posts, like extracting the urine about my blood pressure when patently I possess a lower blood reading than your good self, 138 over 80 with a cholesterol
score of 3.2 jmb

Bit high that BP. but think you may be able to keep it down this year. as I have said before ..DON'T READ MY POSTS....Then we will all be happy and you will get your BP LIKE MINE 120/ 80 nananana

charles - 9-11-2013 at 13:10

Quote:
Quote:

I remember Charles in tears calling for Fergys dimissa when they lost a few games back around 2005/6 season i fact i think i have it in my archived files i will look it up

It happens to be FERGIE....NOT FERGY, GOD WHERE DID YOU DO YOUR SCHOOLING? nananananananana

John Barnes - 9-11-2013 at 20:36

I dumbed it down purposely just so even you could follow.

John Barnes - 9-11-2013 at 20:46

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

score of 3.2 jmb

Bit high that BP. but think you may be able to keep it down this year. as I have said before ..DON'T READ MY POSTS....Then we will all be happy and you will get your BP LIKE MINE 120/ 80 nananana

Not saying you are liar about those readings for a man in his mid 70's. just a stranger to the truth. just get your Munchausen's condition under control. and as I have said before, posts on a forum are there to be read and not censured by you telling people not to read them.

LSemmens - 10-11-2013 at 01:04

Give it up, you two, you know you are both friends. Well, sort of.