Karl`s PC Help Forums

Att of John Barnes
charles - 6-11-2008 at 18:46

Hows our old team going on John ? not seen you post much on the subject.

John Barnes - 7-11-2008 at 09:56

Dont know . don't care , it been wonderful not having to knock them in response to your over the top exaggerations of their prowess. I only posted on the subject to counter the bias written
still having trouble with your computer? maybe thats the reason there has been a dearth of posts on the subject. sorry to say I have not grieved over the scarcity of posts on the matter
your old pal jmb

charles - 7-11-2008 at 12:55

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
Dont know . don't care , it been wonderful not having to knock them in response to your over the top exaggerations of their prowess. I only posted on the subject to counter the bias written
still having trouble with your computer? maybe thats the reason there has been a dearth of posts on the subject. sorry to say I have not grieved over the scarcity of posts on the matter
your old pal jmb

No,to be honest I have been building a gypsy's caravan out of matches,5000 of them,nearly finished now.

LSemmens - 7-11-2008 at 13:13

What is someone wants to light a smoke? nananana

Swish Checkley - 7-11-2008 at 13:23

Quote:
Originally posted by charles
No,to be honest I have been building a gypsy's caravan out of matches,5000 of them,nearly finished now.

Is this for your next holiday in Bournemouth Charles? ;)

charles - 7-11-2008 at 13:42

Quote:
Originally posted by Swish Checkley
Quote:

Nah to old for caravaning,like a bit of comfort now....waveysmiley

John Barnes - 7-11-2008 at 15:16

I think you are missing the cut and thrust of heated banter, and you are after putting my blood pressure up to 130/85 again, so if you want
I can say i can build a gypsy caravan better than you can with more matches, there you are beat that,
ps and MU are still C--p jmb nananana

Swish Checkley - 7-11-2008 at 15:53

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Swish Checkley
Quote:

Nah to old for caravaning,like a bit of comfort now....waveysmiley

:) Will we get to see photos of the finished product?

charles - 7-11-2008 at 16:33

Quote:
I think you are missing the cut and thrust of heated banter, and you are after putting my blood pressure up to 130/85 again, so if you want
I can say i can build a gypsy caravan better than you can with more matches, there you are beat that,
ps and MU are still C--p jmb nananana

Lets see a photo when you have done it.up the reds...nananana

John Barnes - 7-11-2008 at 17:48

I am not going to do it that type of pastime is for old men in their dotage whereas I am only a young chip of an old block, you see Charles I can play top class football for a full 90 minutes plus extra time. swim 100 miles and do a full Marathon whereas you can only watch it for the same period on HA HA Albanian match box TV
there now do you feel better now? jmbnananananananana twice back, follow the blues

LSemmens - 8-11-2008 at 10:34

I wanna see the caravan!! ooerrr_eeooerrr_eeooerrr_ee

charles - 8-11-2008 at 10:36

You will have to wait until finished........waggyfinger

John Barnes - 8-11-2008 at 10:41

Well all I can say is look twice at Charles's caravan and imagine one much better in all aspects and that would be the one I built if I had have built one.
You see all Yorkshire men are twice, nay thrice as good at doing every thing that any Cheshire man could hope to achieve . but they try bless em/jmb

charles - 8-11-2008 at 10:48

Quote:
Well all I can say is look twice at Charles's caravan and imagine one much better in all aspects and that would be the one I built if I had have built one.
You see all Yorkshire men are twice, nay thrice as good at doing every thing that any Cheshire man could hope to achieve . but they try bless em/jmb

Ay but they can't play football.

John Barnes - 8-11-2008 at 16:24

Quote:
Quote:

Ay but they can't play football.

Neither can your team after today's thrashing 2-1. --2--1. 2---1. nananana

LSemmens - 9-11-2008 at 10:47

Aw, c'mon John, we all know that they was robbed, and I don't even watch the game!

Sorry, Charles, I couldn't resist. :D