Karl`s PC Help Forums

Well done that team
John Barnes - 26-4-2008 at 14:23

Well it was thrilling to watch two of the best clubs in England . pity there had to be loser but well done Chelsea in their 2-1 win over Manchester United, their big points lead like Arsenal had at one time seems to have melted away, but MU can still win the title all they have to do is to win their last matches in the season but they did not have it all their own way as predicted by some pundits jmb

LSemmens - 26-4-2008 at 17:15

Was it a good game, John?

John Barnes - 26-4-2008 at 18:17

Good game but the result was priceless it will shut up some of the football experts (so called ) jmb

LSemmens - 27-4-2008 at 11:03

You hope! ;)

I hear that one of the goals was an own goal, was I right?

Katzy - 27-4-2008 at 12:35

Nope. That was Chelsea-Liverpool.

I'd've loved to have been at The Bridge, when that second goal went in... :D

LSemmens - 27-4-2008 at 14:13

SO who scored it? I'm guessing it was Liverpool. We only get a brief news report here and I'm not a mad keen sports fan, so won't go trolling for any sporting matches, let alone those of another country.

John Barnes - 28-4-2008 at 00:16

I notice that a certain man from Cheshire answered Daz today about a football question but steered well clear of this thread and he has had ample opportunity to do so, but I can bet a pound to penny if the boot had have been on the other foot he would have bragged and bragged until we were sick of reading about it, so I assume he is savings all bragging until his team does actually win the league, then we will all suffer, but as at the moment its"all quiet on the Cheshire front" which leaves me to believe he is only a good time reporter. jmb

Katzy - 28-4-2008 at 08:43

It was Liverpool's Riise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7356110.stm

LSemmens - 28-4-2008 at 11:20

From that link, Katzy, it sounds as though it may have been a very entertaining game.

charles - 29-4-2008 at 16:50

What John Barnes knows about football can be printed on a postage stamp, I have only just come across this thread and
it should be obvious to all that Fergie put out a weekend team at Chelsea with Moscow in mind,you all know we have won the league with just Wigan and West Ham to beat,
so now its tonight and Barcelona, CAN WE WIN ? just watch the telly tonight.

Katzy - 29-4-2008 at 17:02

You're going to look such a wally, if they draw with West Ham... :D

charles - 29-4-2008 at 17:08

Quote:
Originally posted by Katzy
You're going to look such a wally, if they draw with West Ham... :D

Don't say that,we have lost the last three times,surly its time we won.....

Katzy - 29-4-2008 at 18:30

Being a follower of the blue team, I hope not. :D

John Barnes - 29-4-2008 at 20:42

If Charles Last wants to denigrate my intelligence on what he he terms he is an expert on, all I can say is what Charles Last knows about football would fill a very little sentence in a very thin book and what does not know would fill the whole National library of Congress, any how he is only a good times reporter pretending to know everything he only come on this thread late because his team was thrashed by a team wearing blue he is always absent when his team go down . now that MU have thrashed Barcelona way out of sight we will be subjected to a ultimate bragging week . I do hope the Hammers can do some thing
and either Chelsea or the Scousers thrash them out of sight in Moscow jmbnananana