Karl`s PC Help Forums

Roma 0 v 2 Man United
charles - 2-4-2008 at 17:58

Well thats us through to the semis,then beat Barcelona,
Chelsea in the final and its another piece of silverware

crikey - 2-4-2008 at 18:30

Love him or hate him, that Ronaldo goal must be a serious contender for "goal of the year"! He is not of this world.

Daz - 2-4-2008 at 23:47

It was a cracking header, the guy is real talent. ManU will struggle to keep hold of him at this rate, luckily for them though, Real Madrid and Barca aren't quite at the top of their tree at the moment, at least not like they were...

Phenomenal talent, and great watch for any football fan I would say.

Beckham who...? ;)

LSemmens - 3-4-2008 at 13:43

It must have been a goodie, It made the news down here! Even I saw it!

charles - 4-4-2008 at 10:50

Quote:
Originally posted by crikey
Love him or hate him, that Ronaldo goal must be a serious contender for "goal of the year"! He is not of this world.

A tricky game against Boro coming up on Sunday....waggyfinger

charles - 4-4-2008 at 10:51

Not heard from John have we ? bet he is down at the mo.

charles - 4-4-2008 at 11:50

Quote:
Originally posted by Daz
It was a cracking header, the guy is real talent. ManU will struggle to keep hold of him at this rate, luckily for them though, Real Madrid and Barca aren't quite at the top of their tree at the moment, at least not like they were...

Phenomenal talent, and great watch for any football fan I would say.

Beckham who...? ;)

He has just signed a 5 year contract,in any case United are a bigger club than Barca and Real Madrid

crikey - 4-4-2008 at 18:04

And Boro happens to be my team, Charles! Don't suppose there's any chance of you finding some alternative entertainment for Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez,and one or two others, on Sunday? Nothing extravagant - maybe just a game of crazy golf in Blackpool? :D