Karl`s PC Help Forums

Wigan 0 v 0 Arsenal
charles - 9-3-2008 at 18:47

Weve got 'em, win the game in hand at Derby and we are a point in front and moving towards the title again,that's the one we want............stick that in your pipe John.

John Barnes - 9-3-2008 at 20:12

You have got nothing Charles, you never learn. ifs and buts don't make apples or nuts and I don't smoke so I have no pipe, your future forecasting is woeful to say the least, I am still laughing at your Pompey post. don't make my sides sore with another silly fore cast, as stated you have nothing, its all cods wallop,jmb

charles - 10-3-2008 at 09:35

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barnes
You have got nothing Charles, you never learn. ifs and buts don't make apples or nuts and I don't smoke so I have no pipe, your future forecasting is woeful to say the least, I am still laughing at your Pompey post. don't make my sides sore with another silly fore cast, as stated you have nothing, its all cods wallop,jmb

We shall see,time will tell.........waggyfinger

John Barnes - 10-3-2008 at 11:04

Gypsy Rosa Charles will now tell fortunes on the the Blackpool pier (more like Wigan pier) very few destined to come true , well maybe a couple out of thousands , jmbwaggyfinger

charles - 10-3-2008 at 11:38

Quote:
Gypsy Rosa Charles will now tell fortunes on the the Blackpool pier (more like Wigan pier) very few destined to come true , well maybe a couple out of thousands , jmbwaggyfinger

Tell me this clever dick,....how do you know you are right ?.....nananana

John Barnes - 10-3-2008 at 22:53

By your past attempts look at your last one about Pompey it still makes all your fans laugh .The only forecast I made this week end was correct when I said David Hay in the early rounds .he won by ko in round two
did I brag about my forecasting skills ?not on your life i don't put myself up to be shot down and believe you me theres a lot more than me waiting, though you may feel vindicated if MU do win the title but until they do wrap it up, comments like "we got em" are just asking to be shot down until it becomes reality Charles, judging by past performances and the quality of MU they could be favourites now in the title race but as we have seen this last week end favourites can be shot down and leave egg on the face of the seers, jmbshocked_yellow:D

charles - 11-3-2008 at 18:17

Quote:
By your past attempts look at your last one about Pompey it still makes all your fans laugh .The only forecast I made this week end was correct when I said David Hay in the early rounds .he won by ko in round two
did I brag about my forecasting skills ?not on your life i don't put myself up to be shot down and believe you me theres a lot more than me waiting, though you may feel vindicated if MU do win the title but until they do wrap it up, comments like "we got em" are just asking to be shot down until it becomes reality Charles, judging by past performances and the quality of MU they could be favourites now in the title race but as we have seen this last week end favourites can be shot down and leave egg on the face of the seers, jmbshocked_yellow:D

Oh, have it your way if it means that much....waggyfinger

John Barnes - 11-3-2008 at 20:58

Thank you Charles you know it makes sense . jmbwaveysmiley:P