Karl`s PC Help Forums

North Korea
marymary100 - 3-9-2017 at 08:58

H bomb test

Quote:

North Korea was struck by as many as two strong tremors on Sunday, with the South's Joint Chiefs of Staff saying it was presumed to be a sixth nuclear test.
Japan's Foreign Minister Taro Kono later said in a briefing broadcast by NHK that it concluded the tremors were a nuclear explosion. Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera said during the broadcast that Japan had sent at least three military jets to test for radiation.
"By way of the embassy in Beijing, we made it clear in the strongest words, that if this is a nuclear test, this is unforgivable, and a violation of the U.N. Security Council Resolution," Kono said, according to a CNBC translation.

North Korean television later said the reclusive country's leader, Kim Jong Un, had ordered a test of a hydrogen bomb intended to be mounted on an ICBM, Reuters reported.

John_Little - 3-9-2017 at 11:49

Could be time to put your head between your knees and kiss your a**e goodbye.

scholar - 4-9-2017 at 17:59

h bomb link

Since h bombs are so much more advanced than the original fission bombs, I had not supposed that North Korea would be so far along in weapons development.

The Korean dictator did not respond to talk--warnings and threats. He did not let up for the sake of sanctions or disapproval from the Chinese.

He may really think that he can do as he pleases, without military consequences.

I am of the opinion that Trump would use military action to take out the nuclear threat before it is used, instead of waiting until great numbers of people have died from Kim's actions. I think this is more likely, in part, because U.S. defenses may not be able to take out several missiles launched simultaneously.

If North Korea actually launches against the U.S. or one of our allies, I think retaliation will be certain and swift. And, if North Korea is still able to go to war with what is left, I think there will be war, until they are defeated.

JackInCT - 5-9-2017 at 03:13

Neutron Bomb: supposedly "retired" as per a few wiki's I reviewed. Ditto re chemical weapons, biological weapons, and probably some others that I've forgotten about.

Does NK have any of those that we know about but aren't willing to make public???? Or may have, but a delivery system is not available? etc.,???

Only a child would believe what the USA govt says about what weapons of mass destruction it does NOT have! as well as what NK has!!!

Politicians put a great deal of reliance on its govt's intelligence agencies re weapons that I've mention in this post--sort of like the WMAs that Sadaam supposedly had. So Bush, et al, read the tea leaves wrong (deliberately probably), and we had ourselves another surgical war. I sure hope no one who reads this thinks that Bush, et al, should have resigned when none were found. Ditto re Donald if a few million exit Stage Left. The USA politicians sure have this thing with non-Caucasian races.

marymary100 - 5-9-2017 at 06:01

NK want their regime to be able to do what they want to their own people without outside interference. American politicians often try to interfere and topple such regimes. NK are trying to show they deserve international respect accorded to other nuclear weaponised countries. They would rather die and take everyone with them than kow tow to the US and their allies. In reality they want sanctions lifted in exchange for promises not to start anything. Both sets of leaders are belligerent and intransigent. Make sentence using the following words - we're; hand-cart; hell; to; going; all...

Nimuae - 5-9-2017 at 06:44

With idiots like Kim and Trump in charge of any kind of weapon - other than bows and arrows - life has become scary !! Neither of them is fit to be out without a minder

LSemmens - 5-9-2017 at 09:31

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I suspect that Trump may be the leader America needs at this stage, Who Flung Dung is downright scary. Trump, at least, seems to be making the right moves as far as Texas is concerned. I just hope that Who Flung Dung is not stupid enough to try something. North Korea will be a black spot on the map and we'll all be living with the fallout for years to come.

John_Little - 5-9-2017 at 10:13

Its not for us to gamble with other people's lives. Playing the take it to the edge game with nuclear weapons is irresponsible. The Chinese seem to be the only sensible ones in the game so far.

JackInCT - 6-9-2017 at 17:46

I can't quite put my finger on why I'm thinking/suspecting this, but I'm very concerned that Hurricane Irma is a secret NK hurricane weather generation project.

If you happen to be someone who has never heard of Hurricane Irma, boy do I envy you re the massive almost non-stop media coverage even while it's days away from the USA mainland.

Katzy - 6-9-2017 at 18:55

'course, your esteemed leader is going to help, with these things, by denying climate change.

As, indeed, it seems that ours is.

[bad img]http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/c028.gif[/bad img]

JackInCT - 6-9-2017 at 20:15

Something along these lines would help the Truthers get the message!

marymary100 - 6-9-2017 at 20:19

Quote:
Originally posted by JackInCT
I can't quite put my finger on why I'm thinking/suspecting this, but I'm very concerned that Hurricane Irma is a secret NK hurricane weather generation project.

If you happen to be someone who has never heard of Hurricane Irma, boy do I envy you re the massive almost non-stop media coverage even while it's days away from the USA mainland.

One of the folk I know from social media seems convinced this is a man made disaster. They seem to think that chem trails are being used to disrupt weather patterns.

LSemmens - 7-9-2017 at 04:50

One theory put forward on our local radio that it is due to Sun Spots. Apparently there have been some huge ones recently.

JackInCT - 7-9-2017 at 12:59

Quote:
Originally posted by marymary100
One of the folk I know from social media seems convinced this is a man made disaster....

I'm kind of surprised that weather related problems in the USA get any airplay across either of the ponds.

I can safely say this: aside from earthquakes, and maybe mud slides (and that coverage is very, very brief, duration wise), USA media outlets have very little about significant weather disasters in other parts of the world, even in Western Europe. But then, that's the USA for you--it's all about us!!!

Katzy - 7-9-2017 at 20:45

Funnily enough, while they castigate North Korea, our hard-right is trying to emulate them.

[bad img]http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/link.gif[/bad img]