Karl`s PC Help Forums

Nessie?
LSemmens - 1-4-2016 at 09:25

DO you believe? I'm currently watching a doco on the Loch Ness Monster. It is quite interesting and does present a very good argument.

John_Little - 1-4-2016 at 09:39

That famous picture of the head above the water was apparently an elephant walking in the lock with its trunk out of the water. It was arranged by a circus owner as a stunt. If you look closely, its obvious.

Katzy - 1-4-2016 at 10:01

There may have been something, there, years back. Nothing as OMG as has been reported, though. Maybe a newt... ;)

LSemmens - 1-4-2016 at 10:03

Actually the doco reports that this particular piccie was nothing more than a hoax. Using forensic analysis of that particular image they determined that it was most likely a small model whose piccie was taken from only about 4 metres away. Yes, there were elephants in the loch, but not that particular piccie, though. IIRC I think that the creator of that infamous piccie did actually admit it was a hoax.

Quaver - 1-4-2016 at 10:57

I had a good look once, but it's a big lake, anything is possiblekewl_glasses

marymary100 - 1-4-2016 at 14:26

Hoots mon, of course Nessie exists!

victor - 1-4-2016 at 15:09

Quote:
Originally posted by LSemmens
Actually the doco reports that this particular piccie was nothing more than a hoax. Using forensic analysis of that particular image they determined that it was most likely a small model whose piccie was taken from only about 4 metres away. Yes, there were elephants in the loch, but not that particular piccie, though. IIRC I think that the creator of that infamous piccie did actually admit it was a hoax.

I watched the same doco a couple of months ago the monster went the same way as the fairy photos, exposed.

LSemmens - 2-4-2016 at 01:53

It certainly is an interesting diversion from the hum drum, and, I'm sure it hasn't hurt the tourist trade at all.

Nimuae - 19-5-2016 at 20:53

Of course Nessie exists - I've seen "Water Horse" about half a dozen times !

LSemmens - 20-5-2016 at 10:30

I see a water horse whenever I visit the Adelaide Zoo