Karl`s PC Help Forums

Texting and Driving.
LSemmens - 9-2-2014 at 05:46

I hope none of us are guilty of this.
I've just come across a very good advert pointing out the ramifications, I'd suggest that you Brits may have seen it already, but, if not. BE WARNED very graphic!

Katzy - 9-2-2014 at 11:29

Seen that so many times.

It's the poor, innocent buggers that they hit, that I feel sorry for.

marymary100 - 9-2-2014 at 11:55

I hadn't seen it. I think it was made by a school and the emergency services in a local initiative. Has it been on TV?

John_Little - 9-2-2014 at 18:06

I did try texting while driving but I kept going into the rough.

waffler - 9-2-2014 at 18:18

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Little
I did try texting while driving but I kept going into the rough.

What # wood were u using waveysmiley

Katzy - 9-2-2014 at 20:36

I didn't mean that I'd seen the vid. I meant that I'd seen people texting whilst driving.

I saw an article, a while back. A girl received a text saying "woohoo no hands lol" from a driving texter....

...who then crashed and died.

grayles - 9-2-2014 at 23:02

I must admit that when ever I see someone using their phone whilst driving, texting or talking, to always having a little wish that they have a bump, or that I had a blue flashing light to turn on just to see the panic on their faces.
I do find it really annoying to find that the person driving erratically in front of me is on the phone.

Quaver - 10-2-2014 at 10:15

I've seen the video before. Horrifying, texting or not:(

delanti - 10-2-2014 at 23:48

Since phones became toys everyone thinks they can play with their toys any place any time. It will be generations before they grow up.waveysmiley

LSemmens - 11-2-2014 at 22:04

I've tried it, but I kept making mistakes. I had to wait until the copper doing my driving test got distracted long enough to correct them all. ;)