Karl`s PC Help Forums

Woman said to have "no brain activity" recovers
scholar - 15-2-2008 at 16:50

Here is one version of the story

It's also here

This is the best link, but it only worked for me a couple times. After that, I started getting a registration nag screen, as if one were allowed to look a few times without registering.

The doctors said there was no brain activity, and the woman's funeral was planned. She was taken home for the final part of the death process. But then, she responded to an ice cube. Then, to pizza! Imagine coming to say goodbye to a person whom the doctors said was essentially dead, only to have the person wake up!!shocked_yellowshocked_yellow

John_Little - 15-2-2008 at 18:00

Women have brains?

giron - 16-2-2008 at 00:09

Didn't she get a job with Tiscali? shocked_yellow

the bear - 16-2-2008 at 00:13

Under the circumstances this thread could be considered to be in extremely bad taste!!!!

Regards the Bear

janet - 16-2-2008 at 00:19

Quote:
Originally posted by the bear
Under the circumstances this thread could be considered to be in extremely bad taste!!!!

Regards the Bear

Agreed.

Daz - 16-2-2008 at 00:24

Quote:
Originally posted by janet
Quote:

Regards the Bear

Agreed.

Quite...

giron - 16-2-2008 at 00:58

Quote:
Originally posted by janet

Agreed.

Perhaps it's time to move on and resist the temptation to criticise the corrupt Tiscali administration? lips_sealed

SRD - 16-2-2008 at 08:10

Quote:

Regards the Bear
Couldn't agree more bear, I've never been that fond of brains, although a great-uncle of mine loved them. Having said that, I must try them again, it's been a long while since I did, although I suppose they are impossible to find with the BSE scare. From what I remember they have a similar flavour to sweetbreads but a creamier texture. Anyone else tried them?

Dreamweaver - 16-2-2008 at 08:18

I am sorry, but I have locked this thread.
In case anyone wonders why, please look back at threads towards the end of February last year.
Yes I am supposed to be impartial etc etc, but cut me some slack hey.